Search This Blog

Saturday, June 26, 2010

A parable of Legendary friendship......Days to remember

Just to burst at the seams of jubilation, I kept going on and on to make out the end of boulevard. My walk in time seems to have uncovered an astounding castle, built in anticipation of my arrival. Quite surprising it remains as I seek to apprehend the scheduling premeditated by deity. To be precisely positioned the universe must have certainly conspired. Had I arrived early, I would have failed on appreciating the beauty. Had I gone late, I wouldn’t have considered the significance. On time I am, to sail on the waters of divinity and to be shored on the sands of ecstasy.

The land is crammed with charisma; it seems to exert a pull on all trespassers leaving them with a bare chance to resist, neither would the trespassers dream to resist, and so was I. I started dwelling in this land of flamboyance cogitating on the intentions of the creator. For all I have now to decipher are the heralds whom I get to see.

I ask my mind as to where they hail from; may perhaps be the cosmos, the ocean or the earth core. Too void would be the cosmos…., Too coldhearted would be the ocean…., and Too scorching would be the earth core…., so it can’t be they. I as well wonder if the heaven cracked to let them down. Alas! How could the creator make such a costly miss? Nonetheless his costly miss has become my finest buy and I get to rejoice.

Dawn to dusk…
All get to see,
Still to chill…
Who grants to thee,
Loath to love
May Pilot to glee,
Murky to merry…
Days have happened to be…






I am found to be awing for this having happened and brooding for this to have not happened early enough to remained long. Remained long…, would that be right? It may not be. Quite right is my catch, said my sixth sense. That’s when it struck me; friendship doesn’t toil on mere presence nor does it obligate attendance. It would be too awful for words to encompass and hence it remains subtle by sticking to the hearts.

Far-flung possibly will I remain but in agreement would be the ranting of the hearts and the howling of the spirits to be together again.


Dedicated to the ALL-IZZ WELL Regiment!!! – Yours lieutenant-Shiv

Missing you all, General-Vaish,Captain-Georgeee,Sergeant-Kenny, Major-Sam, Nidhi,Chief.Oommen,Sandy,Seal,Pvt.Ashwin,Anand,Jerry, Muthu, Samtha, Yogi, Prabhu, Raj and Tintin.…

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Shivi...One couldn't have expressed it any better...and you are right, distance does make the heart grow fonder and I am speaking on behalf of my entire regiment! We miss you in person but, not in spirit. Not a day passes by without some mundane or arcane happening that reminds us of your presence...This bond and band of friends that we have is a treasure beyond words...one that would and should be cherished above all else! Know, girl that you will forever be etched in all our memories and I just know that we will make several more wonderful memories in the days / months / years to come!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good friendship is like a good army. :)

    ReplyDelete