Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Breathe.....




Eternality went for auction with the chamber witnessing the aridity...
Take me there my seraph, to the world of love, and then I shall see the need for eternal life.

Raveled, unsigned and hazy it looks, filled with utmost misapprehensions. Attempts to comprehend were a lovely experience. But I should say it gave me the joy. There is now so much joy in me; obsessed with it that I immediately share. No wonder it keeps me poor!!!

Piled are the tributes with sagas of hunting and search. To live beyond the horizons, to see beyond the smoke and to give beyond the need is an incessant legend. Everything which is true, righteous and easy is always an obsession. Everything which is not is tempting and alluring more than a novel art whose value is undisclosed. True that a broken masterpiece is more than a novel art as it always reminds the value of a whole. Is that why sorrows overwhelm? It is not very tempting albeit very central. Never felt the suffocation till that time; just heard it to be throbbing. Never knew it could be this throbbing until it arrived. I welcomed it with joy and I was praised for the hospitality. After all I knew life doesn’t take you through the tunnel but you choose it. We shall make, creates it all. We shall do, ends it all. We shall breathe, lives it all. Unreciprocated could be the question of what can I do as you are ignorant of what you could do.
Nevertheless not too late, the engulfing dusk showed me the moon, the mounting dawn showed me the rays also I heard the seraph whispering into my ears “Live for yourself truly which is all I want you to do”.

I jumped in joy, sang in thrill and danced in the seventh heaven and I looked deep in me to be astonished to see the princess who lived years deep within. I kept seeing and seeing that slowly she became true.

I am inundated with joy and I realized that I should just breathe to live.

And at last I did inhale….

7 comments:

  1. Really too good and I love the way you write. Winning is a habit as Lombardi pointed out.. In every phenomenon the beginning remains always the most notable moment. Wish you the very best in all your endeavours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "In silent thought,
    in the beating of our hearts,
    We live our lives
    In the play of days.
    And when we find what we seek,
    We find a new path and new goal in sight."

    A shiv we have not yet seen.. what else will she write to the world..:) Good one da... want to see more .. feels a bit confused but one can sense a release..One wonders what one can see in this blog in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shiva,
    Intense stuff...took me a second read to capture and savor the beauty of it.

    Kudos,good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully crafted. Had to grab my OxforD Advanced learner's dictionary quite often though :) Keep sending more...U have whetted my appetite .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emotions blended with words - its the Crème de la Crème of that pastry. Cream with so much of only that - 'cream' is hardly edible, I say.

    Poetic license can be granted to a Keats but did a Bernard Shaw use it?. May be the keyboard itself was quivering with so much of intense sensation or it might have been your fingers with a mis-placed sense of urgency to spill out the entrails of your emotional intent, that a hunger for the alphabet was born.

    Do i even need to start about your exquisite grammar which violates the very soul of English language and renders it apart to smithereens?

    Writing style: 'Schizophrenic coherence!'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merlinus,

    Great to see you comment on my blog… Like a bolt from a blue, I see you jumping in from nowhere and spend considerable time at my space.

    My appreciations for your time!!!

    If my very first blog could do this, I am sure the future will hold something better.

    Something better for the readers and the author as well :)

    I would earnestly take your feedbacks for crafting my second blog.

    Good day!

    ReplyDelete