Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

As a captive enthusiast...




I love managing risk and I have to say, I have become habitual of managing it. So is my profession as a risk analyst.

Risk is omnipresent if I were to say!!!

Certainly avoidance could be the easiest of all escapes but with a savior the sacrifice has no significance...

And so Risk Management evolved.

What is it with shiv then???

McCarran Ferguson returned power to states and Shiv would work towards returning the health to the market....

More on the next blog..

3 comments:

  1. Hello Shiv,

    Become too philosophical and nice blog...continue the journey of writing .. "Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open".

    ReplyDelete
  2. cpcu to good use.. :) awaiting the next blog.. how is shiv going to save the world and turn the markets healthy ...what is the master plan of our princess :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. risk edukurathellam shiv ku rasku sapdra mathiri........he he he

    ReplyDelete